The GATEKEEPER project, in which ERCIM is a partner, has launched a first Open Call offering an opportunity for research institutes, SMEs, Midcaps and industry with competencies in the Big Data and AI domains to apply for projects. The available budget is 600.000€ for ten projects with a duration of one year.
The GATEKEEPER 1st Open Call is now open!
GATEKEEPER is offering the opportunity to third parties to contribute to the development and sustainability of the project, working in a European environment and getting financial support.
The GATEKEEPER project is an EU-funded initiative under the Horizon 2020 Framework Programme. Its main objective is to create a GATEKEEPER that connects healthcare providers, businesses, entrepreneurs, elderly citizens and the communities they live in. This connection between stakeholders will promote an open, trust-based arena for matching ideas, technologies, user needs and processes, aimed at ensuring healthier independent lives for older adults.
- Aim: actively engage new technological members in the GATEKEEPER Ecosystem, supplying new Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Big Data applications, tools or components which will be incorporated into the Gatekeeper portfolio and offered to pilots and platform designers and developers.
- Target: start-ups, SMEs, Midcaps, industries and research technology organisations
- Budget: 600,000€, with a maximum of 10 projects funded
- Deadline extended: 28/02/2021
- Project duration: 12 months
For more information: https://www.gatekeeper-project.eu/open-call