ERCIM offers fellowships for PhD holders from all over the world. The next round is open!
Deadline for applications: 30 September 2018 (postponed to 2 October 2018).
Topics cover most disciplines in Computer Science, Information Technology, and Applied Mathematics.
Fellowships are of 12-month duration spent in one ERCIM member institute.
Detailed description of the programme, application guide and application form: http://fellowship.ercim.eu/
- have obtained a PhD degree during the last 8 years (prior to the application year deadline) or be in the last year of the thesis work with an outstanding academic record. Nevertheless, before starting the grant, a proof of the PhD degree will be requested.
- complete, submit the application form and send via the online system:
- a detailed curriculum vitae
- a list of publications
- two scientific papers in English
- contact details of two referees
- start the fellowship no later than 1 May 2019.