Advanced Decision Support Tools for Scalable Web Accessibility Assessments
WAI-Tools, Advanced Decision Support Tools for Scalable Web Accessibility Assessments, drives innovation with sustainable impact on the entire field of web accessibility evaluation and repair through:
• Building on the on-going international standardisation efforts on web accessibility conformance testing;
• Ensuring consistent accuracy across automated, semi-automated, and manual web accessibility testing;
• Pursuing leading edge technologies for website testing, including dynamic and mobile web applications;
• Leveraging the existing market of commercial, free, and open source web accessibility evaluation tools;
• Demonstrating large-scale web accessibility monitoring built on open standards and open source tools.
WAI-TOOLS is a EU H2020 Innovation Action (IA).
ERCIM's role: project coordinator
Duration: 36 months from 1 November 2017 to 31 December 2020
Total budget: € 2 426 100
EU funding: € 1 999 812
Partners: ERCIM/W3C (coordinator, FR), SITEIMPROVE AS (DK), STICHTING ACCESSIBILITY (NL), DIREKTORATET FOR FORVALTNING OG IKT (NO), FUNDACAO PARA A CIENCIA E A TECNOLOGIA (PT), FCIENCIAS.ID - ASSOCIACAO PARA A INVESTIGACAO E DESENVOLVIMENTO DE CIENCIAS (PT), DEQUE RESEARCH BV (NL)
Fact sheet (Cordis): https://cordis.europa.eu/project/rcn/213106/factsheet/en