ETSI, the European Telecommunications Standards Institute organises a workshop on Future Network Technologies on 10-11 March 2010 in Sophia Antipolis, France. The key goal of this workshop is to identify potential needs for standardization or pre-standardization of Future Network Technologies.Target audience includes:
- Participants in related FP7 research projects
- Participants in other research activities on the same subjects, such as from EUREKA CELTIC programme
- Participants in ETSI Technical Committees such as TISPAN, ATTM, GRID, M2M etc.
- Participants in ETSI Industry Specification Groups such as AFI, INS, MOI etc.
- Participants in 3GPP groups such as SA1, SA2, CT Working Groups
- Participants in standardization activities at other organisations such as ITU-T and IETF
- Standardization technical managers
- CTO-level and technology management.
The workshop is open to all upon registration and free of charge.
ERCIM and ETSI have established a formal cooperation to foster synergy between research and standardization within the EU community and EC projects.